Welcome to Cornwall Flat Roofing
Cornwall Flat Roofing was established in 1968 by the father of the present Director, Adrian Saundry. The company provides a full service of flat roof installation and roof maintenance for the whole of Cornwall to the private sector, commercial clients and building contractors.
Click here to view our full range of flat roofing services. We also specialise in dormer roofs and balconies.
Why choose us?
- Free no obligation quotes
- Competitive prices
- Fully skilled and qualified staff
- We provide a clean, tidy and efficient service.
- We can offer a range of services from minor Repairs to complete renewals, specialising In Flat Roofing
- Our staff are fully conversant with slate, tiles and lead roofing.
- We are members of the National Federation of Roofing Contractors Ltd.
- CHAS accredited and members of construction line.
- We are now a Signature systems installer
Cornwall Flat Roofing are also experts at repairing and installing dormer roofs and balconies, and installing rooflights and roof windows to let light into your home.
No job is too big or too small – from complete roof replacements or installing new roofs on new builds, to cleaning out or replacing gutters, replacing lead or providing a quick fix for stopping leaks.
When it comes to roofing contractors, it’s unlikely you’ll find a more reliable and dedicated firm than Cornwall Flat Roofing, who have a long list of testimonials from satisfied clients in both the commercial and domestic sector.
Professionally, Cornwall Flat Roofing are members of the National Federation of Roofing Contractors. They are also fully accredited by CHAS (the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme), and certified as Signature systems installers.
Call for a free, no-obligation quotation. Being local to Cornwall (based in Truro) the flat roofing team won’t keep you waiting; their mission is to keep a sound, safe roof over your head.
- All types of roofing work and repairs
- We cover all types of roof repairs all over Cornwall!
- Complete roof replacements
- Quick fix repairs to stop or prevent leaks
- Broken or slipped tiles and slates
- Guttering that’s fallen or broken
- Rotten joists, decking and fascias
- Replacing lead
- Gutter and roof cleaning